Marrakech is a well-known beautiful tourist city in the kingdom of Morocco attracting more and more celebrities like Cristiano Ronaldo who is a big lover of this city and owns a new modern hotel Pestana CR7 Marrakech. In the red city, there are many things to do and you can also discover many places in the neighborhood in a one or multi-day guided desert tours from Marrakech.
Multi Days Desert Tours from Marrakech
While you are in Marrakech, you can enjoy the desert tours with many available local tourist agencies which may offer:
- Experiencing riding a camel in the Moroccan desert through the palm groves of Marrakech into the desert;
- Visiting local Berber villages and being in their homes to drink the Moroccan mint tea and a snack;
- Admiring the Ouzoud Waterfalls;
- Trying the experience of a hot air balloon to gaze down at the desert and the foothills of the Atlas Mountains;
- A desert camping to Experience being in the Moroccan desert at night beneath the stars;
- Visiting Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, a UNESCO world heritage;
- Visiting Ouarzazate‘s largest film studio in the world;
- Experiencing the Merzouga dunes;
- Exploring Morocco’s Atlas Film Studios in Ouarzazate, the largest film studio in the world which played host to many Hollywood and international films such as Enemy of My Enemy, Game of Thrones, Kingdom of Heaven, Alexander, Asterix and Obelix,… etc.
- A desert Quad bike tour.
- much more …
Luxury and Private Desert Tours from Marrakech
For this kind of private trip, you have the best accommodations to get to the desert with a very luxurious camping stay even in the desert and most of the agencies require at least a minimum of 2 persons per booking.