Moroccan Arabic Complete Course with Step by Step pronunciation for foreigners living or visiting Morocco with any level (Beginners, Intermediate or advanced).
In case you have any questions or suggestions concerning topics you would like to have in such course, do not hesitate to write us.
Transcription of Moroccan Arabic:
- Introduction about Moroccan Arabic;
- New Sounds with the Transcription;
- Other useful sounds with the transcription.
Moroccan Culture: Commun useful Expressions
- Greeting expressions;
- have a Good day – Good Night – Bye – Tke Care in DARIJA
- How to say ” How are you ? ” with examples of answers;
- Thanks Expressions;
- Other useful Vocabulary and Expressions in a daily communications;
- Courtesy in DARIJA;
- Cultural expressions related to Celebrations ( Eid AL Fitr and Eid AL Adha ).
Introduce yourself in Moroccan Arabic
- Name (Question + Answer);
- Age (Question + Answer);
- Nationality (Question + Answer);
- Place of Residence (Question + Answer);
- Marital Status.
How to pronounce Week Days and Months in Moroccan Arabic?
- Week Days;
Grammar and Conjugaison ( Important points to know )
- Conjugaison: The verb “to have” : ” 3ndo ” in Present Tense;
- Verb to be;
- Personal Pronouns in Moroccan Arabic;
- ” DYAL ” : The Possessive Adjective and The Possessive Pronouns;
- Definite and Indefinite Form;
- Gender ( Feminine Form );
- Gender ( Plural Form );
- Negative Form;
- The sentence structure.
Numbers from 0 to 100 in Moroccan Arabic
- Numbers from 0 to 10 in Moroccan Arabic;
- Numbers from 11 to 20 in Moroccan Arabic;
- Numbers from 20 to 30 in Moroccan Arabic;
- Multiples of 10 : 10, 20, 30,… until 100 in Moroccan Arabic.
- Counting in DARIJA.
In the Souk (Local Traditional Market)
- How to say the Moroccan Currency ” Dirham “.
Vocabulary ( 100 words)
- Family members in DARIJA;
- List of 20 occupations in DARIJA;
- List of 20 Nationalities in DARIJA.
… and More ( in Progress ).
So, do not miss this rich course where you have also some aspects related to our Moroccan culture and it will help you to understand locals and what is happening around you.